We recommend that new patients are seen by physician referral since it is ideal to include your primary care and other physicians in your interactions with us. If you wish to be seen as a new patient in our office, please contact your existing physician and have them call our office with the referral. We do accept new patients without a physician referral, but only for diagnosed endocrine conditions.
For new patient appointments call 409-835-9834 ext 3531.
For existing patient appointments call 409-835-9834. Push “0” and ask to speak with a scheduler.
All patients should bring the following to every visit to the clinic (even if for a test and not a visit):
- ALL your medications including prescription medications, over the counter medications and nutritional supplements (sometimes what is written on a medication list is NOT the same as what the pharmacy is actually dispensing and at times it is vital that we can not only read what is on the pill bottle label but to look at the medication itself)
- Blood glucose monitor (and a written log of your last 5 days of blood sugar results if you are recording them)
- Download and print out your blood sugar readings and/or download and print out your pump information
- A list of questions or issues that you would like to address at the visit
- Your legal Identification (driver’s license)
- Your current insurance cards
- Have lab work done 1 to 2 weeks before appointment if possible (you will get more out of lab tests if they are reviewed at the appointment face to face with your provider)
- Bring a copy of any testing or procedures performed since last visit
- Bring a list any new or modified medications (also bring in the actual medications as discussed above)
- Be ready to inform us of any illness, hospitalizations, procedures, or surgeries done since your last visit.
- Bring any pertinent lab, scans, x-rays or other tests
- Bring a list of your past medical history
- Bring a list of medical conditions that run in your family
- Print, fill out and bring the following forms (click to print):
- New Patient Registration
- Insurance Information
- HIPAA Consent Form
- Release of Information Form
- New Patient Medical Information